Your Keepsake jewelry is handcrafted to meet your complete satisfaction. Only the finest materials have been used to ensure years of enjoyment. The following services will be performed without charge for the original owner of the Keepsake jewelry.
- Repair defects in workmanship or materials at the time of original delivery.
- If repairs cannot be made due to defects in workmanship and materials, the product will be replaced at Keepsake's discretion.
- Resize ring one time (all rings can be resized within two sizes). For resizing greater than two sizes, your ring must be remade and will incur a remake fee.
- Clean and polish your ring.
- Replace your stone should it become lost within one year of original shipment. Rings showing signs excessive wear or abuse will not be covered. Keepsake reserves the right to determine normal wear and tear for Keepsake rings.
- No other change from the original order is permitted under the warranty.
- This warranty is void if work is performed on your ring by someone other than Keepsake.
- If your ring is damaged or worn, it may be exchanged for a ring of current design at Keepsake's current remake charge.
- Damages resulting from improper handling, lack of care, or normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. In the event your jewelry needs warranty or non-warranty service, return your ring insured with a letter of instruction to:
Keepsake Attn: Repair Dept.
7211 Circle S Rd.
Austin, TX 78745
Please include payment for return shipping, handling and insurance fees and any applicable sales tax ($14.95 for ground shipment, $19.95 for second day service and $24.95 for overnight service). Return shipping, handling and insurance fees apply to all warranty and non-warranty service.